Thursday, April 15, 2010

Almost two months.....




I know, I know!! I suck at blogging!!!! Thanks to Danielle from One Green Tomato for inspiring me today. I need to freshen up on my blogging skills and learn to add pictures! Her posts are very neat and tidy and are complete tutorials!! Thanks Danielle!

So the mini plot has turned into an acre plus! That is my excuse for my absence! I have been insanely busy finishing up one quarter and jumping right into the next with barely a spring break!! I am truly excited about this summer! I don't see any sort of failure in my future, even if my crops are small! It is the first year and glorious in it's own right!!!!!! I am so excited to finally be a farmer!!!! I have big plans for Wookiye Gardens and am truly grateful how it has all fallen into place! All the hard work and early morning hours will be worth it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out mama! You definitely brought a smile to my face! You call it neat and tidy...I call it anal retentive! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a blog award for you on my blog! Stop by and pick it up! :)

    ~tree

    ReplyDelete